KRT Appraisal performed a full revaluation, which included onsite visits to your property.
Tax bills will be going out towards the end of September.
Review your tax bill carefully for accuracy.
- Names and address
- Assessed Value on the land and buildings
If you believe the value of your property is inaccurate, you will want to:
- Verify the information on your property record (acreage, building square footage, etc.)
- Discover if the value is fair compared with the values of similar properties in your neighborhood. (Gather as much information as you can on similar properties)
- Find out if you qualify for any exemptions
- Be sure you understand the entire abatement process
Questions? Please call the assessor, Colleen Halse, at 207-539-4431 ext 108 to update or discuss.
For more information on understanding Valuation and Taxation or for information on abatements please review the document below.
To apply for an abatement, please download the abatement form.
You can review the Town of Oxford residential assessed value by Location, Map, or Owner at the following link: